To update your personal information, click on your name on the top right of the page and click Profile. It will then redirect you to the User Information page.
Location of the link to click to access the Profile Information page
The information you can change in this page are as follows:
- First Name - your first name in case the person who invited you made a mistake
- Last Name - your last name in case the person who invited you made a mistake
- Email - your email where notifications and email from Cloud Depot will be sent to
- Enable system fault errors - checkbox whether or not you receive error messages by email. Recommended for administrators.
- Enable Cloud Depot updates and newsletters by email - checkbox to indicate whether or not you want to receive updates and newsletters from Cloud Depot.
- Password - your password. You can change your password by clicking the Change Password button beside the password textbox.
- Two-factor Authentication - you can add more security in accessing your account by enabling the two-factor authentication. Click the LINK for more information about enabling the two-factor authentication.
The Profile Information page
To update the information such as the First Name, Last Name, Email, enabling system fault errors and emailing updates and newsletters, you will need to click on the Save Changes button to save any changes you have made.
To change your password, click on the Change Password button. A popup will show to enter your new password.
The popup when changing your password
Once you have typed in a new password, click on the OK button to confirm your password.